Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2013

ALL TALK and no action.

I have never seen a country with such a propensity for meetings, and galas, and fetes ; but dont be deceived, little or nothing is ever accomplished at these farces or jamborees.  These meetings are infact an insult to the intelligence of all, ..it is over and over again ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. and dont worry, 20 years from now we will still be holding these endless discussions with no change, no improvement.  If truth be told I cannot hide my disgust.  And then I remember the stories of the fate of the pensioneers , old men cheated out of their hard earned pension, indeed, we have turned ourselves into a conglomerate of fools with our endless good will which always falls short of the mark, and inregards to our treatment of our fellow man, I shudder to say that we turned ourselves into people worse than animals of the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment