Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kim Kardashian loses weight with Atkins.

Kim Kardashian loses weight with Atkins:

I am not a paid associate of Atkins, nor do I have any financial interest in their company, and I am blogging, albeit late , to help people with weight loss.  I started Atkins three weeks ago, and then today i saw the headlines of Kim Kardashian losing her baby weight! Any way, I have used this diet several times in the past, and sucessfully lost weight, and then I guess i regained it, because I am back here again. However, I could not lose weight on any other diet at all, and I fugure, it's better to be slim for a while then to be fat all the time.
I have given my cautions, watch how you feel as you go on this and if you feel weak it may mean you need more electrolytes.  Please do all this under the advice of your doctor.  I could only do three days of the induction, before I had to also drink some orange juice .
Let reason triumph over beauty at all times.
With this in mind, I intenrtionally did not attempt any form of exercise during the induction phase, save daily activities of walking and working etc.
My reasoning is that the first two weeks of this diet are accompanied by a diureses and ? electrolyte deficienceis, and if you are older you should probably follow this advice. Then at week 3 I started re-introducing short stints of exercise.  These stints of exercise were done before, but made no difference to my weight.  I'll keep you posted, and I'll later give details on the 2 week induction meal plans, which i left to your own imagination, as i think everyone got the idea, eggs, omelet, scrambled, boiled, sausage, bacon, steak, fish, all on salad leaves. No fruit, no nuts, no bread, pasta or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment