Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A bread for the continued weightloss phase: Mestemacher fitness bread,rye bread and pumpernickel bread.

Preparing for continued weight loss phase: 70- 120 grams carbohydrate goal per day.


Mestermacher fitness bread:
I found this bread in CVS, and I used this bread during my continued weight loss phase, and also cheated with it during induction when I was feeling like passing out etc etc...
I also have no finacial interest in this company, and I am sure there are many comparable breads which I do not know of, and as such I can only tell you what I know. But nowadays, it is easy, read the product labels of all foods.
this bread can be of help, note the description:

130 cal/slice.
2 gm fat.
370 mg Sodium.
23 gm Carbohydrate.
7 gm fibre
net total carbohydrate: 16 gm/ slice.
protein; 5 gm.
This means that during the continued weight loss phase you can add one or two slices of this bread perday to your diet.
To me, this was a life saver!!! I ate it with some vegetable margarinr spread and some sliced cheese.
This bread does not seem to mold easily, it is vaccum packed, and after I opened the packet I kept it in the fridge, and it was as good a week later, i think one pack contains 8 slices, and it will last you nearly a week. I bought mine at CVS but i see it is available online. I am hopeful that I will be bale to continue this product as a weight maintenance food.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Expertratedreviews

    ReplyDelete